2019 Extended Trips
We've proposed 13 trips for the 2019 season. All are to locations we've visited in past seasons, some are modified to take better advantage of the destination with new accomodations. In the case of the proposed Ottawa trip, we must have someone volunteer to lead the trip if the trip is to occur. There are excellent ski venues in the area and we have done trips to Ottawa in the past. So, a volunteer leader will have help from those who know the territory.
- This list is for your early planning purposes only. Trip leaders are now busy confirming dates and availability with our hosts. Dates and trips may change if leaders cannot get reservations that conform to this schedule.
- DO NOT SEND DEPOSITS for these trips until the final schedule and prices are published. They will not be accepted.
- Final schedule and prices will most probably be published about the middle of June.
- The "lottery deadline" for early registration deposits will probably be in late July.
- The lottery will be held, if necessary, in early August.
A few reminders for after the trip details and prices are published:
- You must be a club member to participate in our trips.
- The full, published deposit amount is required to make a reservation.
- Indicate, with your deposit, exactly which trip(s) your deposit(s) are intended for.
(As wise and experienced as he is, our Treasurer still has difficulty divining your unstated intentions.)
- Make your checks payable to Kick 'n Gliders and send them to:
P.O. Box 1353, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055. Do not send payments to trip leaders!
- Contact Trip Leaders for further details on a trip.
- Trip finance policy is detailed on our Trips/Finances page.
We look forward to another great season of skiing. Please be sure to thank our Trip Leaders for all their hard work organizing and planning this year’s trips. And, consider leading a trip yourself next year!
Arrive - Depart
|Craftsbury, VT||December 28 - January 1||Dave LeRoy & Nancy Kauhl
|Middlebury, VT||January 14 - 18||Dave LeRoy & Nancy Kauhl
|Pulaski #1, NY||January 18 - 21||Peg Hampton
|Stowe, VT||January 20 - 25||Denny & Pam Dunn
|Laurentians, Quebec, CA||January 26 - February 2||Bill & Sandy Stine
|North Conway, NH||February 2 - 9||Andrea Hospodar
|Bethel, ME||February 10 - 15||Richard Manix
|Lake Placid, NY||February 15 - 19||Bill Hoffman
|Cazenovia, NY||February 19 - 22||Bill Hoffman
|Pulaski #2, NY||February 22 - 25||Peg Hampton
|Ottawa, Ontario, CA||February 25 - March 1||TRIP LEADER NEEDED
|Inlet, NY||March 1 - 5||Mike & Pam McMullen
|Boonville, NY||March 5 - 9||Bill & Sandy Stine